Sunday 19 April 2009

DB's often try to impersonate Derek Zoolander, their DIETY ( Diete)


Derek Zoolander's quotes explain the essence of the DB.

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

Rufus, Brint, and Meekus were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean, like, an actual brother, but I mean it like the way black people use it. Which is more meaningful, I think.

... The pursed lips, accompanied by the comb backed golden locks are just enough to qualify this DB for a potential DB of the week award.. Let us know what you think. Who do you think has the biggest DB potential?  Is he really capable of " dere-lick(ing) his own balls?"

DB Zoolander Wannabe

Keep them coming
> Your Bitchettes

No comments:

Post a Comment